« Home | 12th Month Ultrascan » | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Handphone » | 9 weeks ulrascan » | Lin Jun Jie Concert » | 6 weeks ultrascan » | Wedding Photos » | Pregnancy Test » | The Five Factor Personality Test » | Whiskey » | A busy Saturday »

Finally got my Sony Ericsson W810i!!!

I have been eyeing the sony ericsson w810i handphone for a long time liao.....almost for a month....I was waiting for my 2 year contract with m1 to end and also for the price to drop...been checking the newspapers every week on saturday for the handphone prices. It has stayed at $398 for the past month.... Last Saturday I came across a M1 advertisement....




There was a M1 dazzling deal fair at suntec city and the price of the w810i and dropped to $338 and they are giving away a free bluetooth headset only at the roadshow!



I called up M1 and realised that my contract is 19 months and 27 days and the customer service officer said that i can only upgrade 4 days later! It was only a few days and I asked if something could be done about that but the person said that there was nothing she could do. Well, I decided to try my luck and go for the roadshow anyway. To my surprise, when I tried to purchase the phone and i told the person that my contract was 19 months and 27 days only, the guys said:" Let me check for you....It's Alright, It is only a few days."

Below is the photo of W810i package...



Front view....



Back View....



Sales Package Contents:

Sony Ericsson W810i Handset
512MB Memory Stick Duo
Li-Ion Battery
Handsfree
Data Cable
Travel Charger
CD-Rom
User Manual
Free Bluetooth Headset


After getting the phone, it's time to get the accessories! Below are the accessories I got. I bought a clear crystal case, a extra battery, screen protector and usb bluetooth, all for just $27....


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?