« Home | 9 weeks ulrascan » | Lin Jun Jie Concert » | 6 weeks ultrascan » | Wedding Photos » | Pregnancy Test » | The Five Factor Personality Test » | Whiskey » | A busy Saturday » | "Sharon" the Pet Snail » | Father's Day Celebration and Night Cycling »

Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Handphone

My M1 2 year contract is going to be up soon....have been researching around for handphones to upgrade as my current nokia 3120 is a bit siao liao.....sometimes the message "insert sim card" will come up.....
Hmm....have been using nokia ever since my first hp.....think its time for a change!!! The first phone that I started researching was the Samsung X820

It looks cool and is ultra thin....



But then it does not have radio and it only has 80MB internal memory without external memory slot.

I then started looking at the forums and a thread that showed that sony ericsson phones took quite nice photos. After considering few models like K750i, W800i, K750, I finally settled for W810i...



Its a walkman phone with mega bass and a 2.0 megapixel autofocus camera. It comes with 512MB Memory Stick Duo and earphones.

It comes in white version too but I have not seen it in the shops in singapore yet..



Do you think the black version or the white version is nicer?

Well...will have to wait for my contract to end in a few weeks time before I get the phone...

Yo, Adrian. White is cool manz...but must maintain. I am using W800i, so far like it very much, Now bioing 3.2 mega pixel, really need a good camera feature, if not my blog no nice pics to put liao.

Is white difficult to maintain? As I not the type to maintain things...hahhaha.....u bioing the K800i? the price dropping very fast leh....even faster than W810i!

Post a Comment


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?