« Home | "Sharon" the Pet Snail » | Father's Day Celebration and Night Cycling » | Cameron Highlands Trip » | PC SHow 2006 and Battery Charger » | Wedding DVD » | Mother's Day Celebration at Our Flat in Jurong West » | AhChee's Blog is Back with a new Design! » | I will be taking a break in blogging in this blog ... » | Singapore are in the semi-finals of the Tiger-Cup!... » | I went to a kelong in pasir gogok which is somewhe... »

A busy Saturday

Yesterday was a busy day.......I was out the whole day and I think I was at home for less than 1 hour! I went to play soccer in the morning at ngee ann poly with my usual group of friends at 9am.After soccer at around 12.30pm, I rushed home to bathe and change clothes and went out again at around 1.15pm. I have to attend two weddings today, a church wedding in the afternoon and a wedding dinner in the evening....all by the same person....which is my poly friend sally and her husband andy.

This is a photo that I took in the cab with my wife.....



The church wedding was somewhere in telok blangah road and as sally's husband is a sign-on army officer, there were about 8 sword bearers for the church wedding. When the pastor came in, I found him quite familar and then I remembered where I saw him before. He was the same pastor for cindy's church wedding! I confirmed it with cindy who was just sitting in front of me....Here is a photo of my poly friends with sally and her husband taken during the church wedding reception....



The event ended around 4.30pm and I accompained nancy until her course starts at 6pm...As it was her first lesson, I walked with her to the place the course is held which is also along telok blangah road.....After that I took a bus to City Hall and went to Funan centre to take a walk as I still had time before the wedding dinner.

I reached Raffles the Plaza at 7.30pm and we were maded to stand outside until 8 something before we were allowed to go to our tables.....I found the bouquet of flowers and candle quite nice so I decided to take a photo of it.....



As usual with chinese wedding dinners, the dinner started late at around 9 something and the swordbearers were back again.....



The couple passed throught the first pair of swordbearers but when they came to the second pair of swordbearers,Sally and Andy were not allowed to pass....They had to complete a series of tasks at the next 3 pairs of swordbearers! The tasks were :

1. For Sally to sit on Andy and Andy to do 5 pushups...
2. For Andy to say " I Love You" in 6 Languages
3. For Andy and Sally to Kiss for 1 minute




Of the course the couple completed the challenges and proceeded to the stage to cut the wedding cake. The wedding then proceeded as normal and ended at 11.30pm! Just nice for me to take the last West-bound MRT home......

hi adrian, so sorry about the long wait at the cocktail area. we complained to the hotel about it after the event and the wedding concierge said that apparently the ballroom was ready but nobody (ie the guests) opened the door to go in.

My rational is that the hotel ushers should be the people who open the doors mah, how would the guests know that they can open the door themselves rite?

Anyway... also paiseh we didnt have time to mingle with you guys during the phototaking session due to the "wardrobe malfunction"... heh. Hope you didn't have a boring nite!

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
venice florida sleep dentist

Post a Comment


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?