« Home | Wedding DVD » | Mother's Day Celebration at Our Flat in Jurong West » | AhChee's Blog is Back with a new Design! » | I will be taking a break in blogging in this blog ... » | Singapore are in the semi-finals of the Tiger-Cup!... » | I went to a kelong in pasir gogok which is somewhe... » | Today is my first Day of Work at DSO!!!!!But First... » | Yeah!!!! I finally got a job!!!!!!I was at CSIT in... » | It has been donkey's years since I have blogged...... » | This week has been an interview week for me!!!!!I ... »

PC SHow 2006 and Battery Charger

I went to the PC Show on thursday after work. By the time I reached there, it was already 7pm and it would be closed at 8pm so I have only about 1 hour to walk around. Althought it was a weekday, there were "people mountain people sea" (translate to mandarin). While I was squeezing through the crowd, I heard a few groups of people saying that they are only here to recce today and they will be back on the last day near closing time so as to get the cheapest deals!

My main purpose of going to the PC Show was to look for a cheap and good webcam.After walking around for about 30 minutes, I found what I was looking for and I bought this webcam.



I was looking for a webcam that has a night sensor and this was the first one that I came across. It even has a built in mic and only costs $28 so I decided to buy one to test it out first.



I tested the low lighting sensor and when i used my hand to cover the webcam to simulate the low lighting , the led lights up and brightens up the vidoeo... Well this webcam will be put to good use when I get posted to australia for about 1 month. I can use it for videoconferencing with my wife......




I was trying to find my video camera charger a few days ago and I could not find it. I will be going to cameron highlands with nancy for the weekend so without the charger there was no way to charge my video camera battery! I went to holland village during lunchtime to find. I managed to find the charger at Parisilk and so I bought it.




About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?