« Home | Singapore are in the semi-finals of the Tiger-Cup!... » | I went to a kelong in pasir gogok which is somewhe... » | Today is my first Day of Work at DSO!!!!!But First... » | Yeah!!!! I finally got a job!!!!!!I was at CSIT in... » | It has been donkey's years since I have blogged...... » | This week has been an interview week for me!!!!!I ... » | I had another interview in the morning today......... » | Yesterday was my Birthday!!! And I had a intervie... » | I found a temporary job!!!!! Today is my first day... » | Today is my pre-birthday cum potluck party at my h... »

I will be taking a break in blogging in this blog but I will be back!!!! For now go to this blog instead: http://www.adrianandnancy.blogspot.com or just click on Adrian and Nancy Wedding Blog on the Links section!!

Seeya there!!


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?