« Home | I found a temporary job!!!!! Today is my first day... » | Today is my pre-birthday cum potluck party at my h... » | Wow....have been a super super duper long time tha... » | Wow....have been a super super duper long time tha... » | hmm.....I have not been blogging for a very long l... » | Thereis a funfair at exhibition park.....which is ... » | Me and Yew Hoong entering the stargate....  » | okie....now going higher and higher and spinning f... » | Ahh....we are going vertical !!!!and we willl be g... » | Me and Yew hoong getting down from the Stargate...... »

Yesterday was my Birthday!!! And I had a interview at ST Electronics in the morning so I had to tell my supervisior that I will go to work later.... Well, I guess it is a very good birthday present for me......but on the other hand, the interview came on the 4th day that I started my temp job!!! While I was waiting at home for 2 months, no one called me up for an interview.........Once I start work only, then they want to call me.....hai........Anyway, the post that I applied for was for a software engineer....The interview went quite okie and the interviewer told me that by next friday I would know whether I am being shortlisted or not.......

After my interview, I made my way to Tuas from ST Electronics at Ang Mo Kio and went back to work. Barely after 3 hours in the office, the company called me again and asked me to go for a second interview at 5.30pm!!! I was delighted and went down for the interview only to find out that the second interview was for another post cos the interviewer in the morning thinks that I am more suited for this post and passed my details to another department.........


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?