« Home | It has been donkey's years since I have blogged...... » | This week has been an interview week for me!!!!!I ... » | I had another interview in the morning today......... » | Yesterday was my Birthday!!! And I had a intervie... » | I found a temporary job!!!!! Today is my first day... » | Today is my pre-birthday cum potluck party at my h... » | Wow....have been a super super duper long time tha... » | Wow....have been a super super duper long time tha... » | hmm.....I have not been blogging for a very long l... » | Thereis a funfair at exhibition park.....which is ... »

Yeah!!!! I finally got a job!!!!!!I was at CSIT in the morning doing my 2 hr computer security test......Just as I was about to hand in the paper, I received a call from the agency informing that Singapore Computer Systems has offered me the job of Systems Engineer!!!! I was so so happy.......I had already been unemployed for about 5 months liao...........so the feeling was undescribeable!!! I will be employed by SCS but I will be mainly based at DSO. This job is only 1 yr contract and at the moment I dun really know in detail what project I am doing cos DSO is very secretive about the project........Well, all I know is that I will be doing something on wireless LAN and video compression.......the rest is secret.....hee.........

I was so happy that I went to buy 4D when I passed by singapore pools........guess what number I bought????....................2511..........today's date...........hee.....so whether saturday will open or not....haha....


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?