« Home | Today is my first Day of Work at DSO!!!!!But First... » | Yeah!!!! I finally got a job!!!!!!I was at CSIT in... » | It has been donkey's years since I have blogged...... » | This week has been an interview week for me!!!!!I ... » | I had another interview in the morning today......... » | Yesterday was my Birthday!!! And I had a intervie... » | I found a temporary job!!!!! Today is my first day... » | Today is my pre-birthday cum potluck party at my h... » | Wow....have been a super super duper long time tha... » | Wow....have been a super super duper long time tha... »

I went to a kelong in pasir gogok which is somewhere around Johor during the weekend.......it was an outing organised by our Jurong SHG volunteers.......We went there for 2 days and 1 night....well its not exactly 2 days lah......more like 24 hours......cos we left changi jetty on saturday morning and arrived at changi jetty on sunday morning.........







We took a bumboat from changi jetty to get to the kelong directly which took about 1 and a half hours....the bumboat is the kind that seats less than 18 pple and luckily no one got seasick on the ride!!! hee.......Once we arrived at the kelong, we were given 2 rooms for our entourage or 13 people...each room is just a small area with a few mattress on the floor.........






The whole kelong package included transport, dinner, BBQ, accomadation and breakfast for $55...... We played majong, bridge, Big 2, had our SHG meeting, played games and we also had a early celebration of christmas by doing a gift exchange......It was fun on the whole and a good experiance living in the kelong.......I guess 1 night is enough already lah....cos if stay too long will get bored!!! hee.......


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?