« Home | Mother's Day Celebration at Our Flat in Jurong West » | AhChee's Blog is Back with a new Design! » | I will be taking a break in blogging in this blog ... » | Singapore are in the semi-finals of the Tiger-Cup!... » | I went to a kelong in pasir gogok which is somewhe... » | Today is my first Day of Work at DSO!!!!!But First... » | Yeah!!!! I finally got a job!!!!!!I was at CSIT in... » | It has been donkey's years since I have blogged...... » | This week has been an interview week for me!!!!!I ... » | I had another interview in the morning today......... »

Wedding DVD

Finally the videography for our wedding are ready exactly 2 months after my wedding......Below are the photos of the Wedding DVD covers and cds that the videographer did for us......








To see the wedding videos pls click on this link http://wwww.adrianandnancy.blogspot.com

That's beautiful =)

Thanks Jolene...:)

Post a Comment


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?