« Home | Cameron Highlands Trip » | PC SHow 2006 and Battery Charger » | Wedding DVD » | Mother's Day Celebration at Our Flat in Jurong West » | AhChee's Blog is Back with a new Design! » | I will be taking a break in blogging in this blog ... » | Singapore are in the semi-finals of the Tiger-Cup!... » | I went to a kelong in pasir gogok which is somewhe... » | Today is my first Day of Work at DSO!!!!!But First... » | Yeah!!!! I finally got a job!!!!!!I was at CSIT in... »

Father's Day Celebration and Night Cycling

My mother organised an advanced Father's Day Celebration on Saturday at my parent's place. She invited her colleagues, my grandma and a few relatives for a potluck party at the multi-purpose hall. I went over there after my usual weekly soccer at ngee ann poly around 3pm. I went to westmall and bought a mango fruit cake. Aiyah....forget to take photo of the food. There was Chicken Rice, Bee Hoon, roasted chicken wings, guo tia, fish balls, tau suan, etc. Here is a photo of the 5 fathers cutting the Father's Day Cake.



I left at around 8.30pm and had to rush to East Coast Park for Night Cycling organised by CDAC for volunteers. We met at East Coast Macdonalds and proceeded to the bicycle shop at around 10pm to collect our bikes. There were a total of 36 cyclist and we were divided into 6 ride group with each group having a ride leader. We set off at 11pm after checking our brakes, seat level, safetly blinking lights,etc. We had to wear a helmet which was quite uncomfortable throughout the whole journey. There were 2 safety vehicles for our cycling convoy. A car was in front and a lorry was at the back.The lorry was used to carry the bicycles of those who gave up halfway either because their legs were too tired or they can't keep their eyes open anymore. There were about 10 people who gave up halfway during the night cycling.





The whole cycling route was 43km and we rode from east coast park to indoor stadium, kallang river, esplanade, marina south, lau pa sat, alexandra rd, orchard rd, victoria street, kallang rd and stopped at CDAC because of the rain. That was bad news for me because my car was parked at east coast and I had to take a taxi to East Coast just to collect my car....

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

Post a Comment


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?