« Home | Baby Girl Coming Our Way in Feb 2007 » | Finally got my Sony Ericsson W810i!!! » | 12th Month Ultrascan » | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Handphone » | 9 weeks ulrascan » | Lin Jun Jie Concert » | 6 weeks ultrascan » | Wedding Photos » | Pregnancy Test » | The Five Factor Personality Test »

My Second Videography Attempt

I recently helped a colleague to be a videographer for his ROM. That was about a month ago. This is actually my second attempt. My first attempt was filming Kok Leong and Karen's ROM. The filming was okie but the video editing took a long time cos I was still learing the video editing program.But as I got familiar with the program, it got faster and easier. I did 2 videos for him. One is the MTV and the other is the other is the MTV. The MTV appear a bit jerky after i uploaded to youtube...hmm....I going to upload to other websites to try and see if they have the same problem...

TeckPing and XinYi ROM MTV



TeckPing and XinYi ROM Photo Montage



I actually got interested in videography after I saw my own wedding video by my videography. Just that didn't have the chance to try it out, now finally got this chance to test my skills.so how? this type of standard can be freelance videographer or not? hee hee..... :)


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?