« Home | King's Ice Cream Sale » | Our First Christmas Tree » | SCS Dinner and Dance » | AhChee Productions Website » | Steven on Project Superstar » | 5th Month Ultrascan Video » | My Second Videography Attempt » | Baby Girl Coming Our Way in Feb 2007 » | Finally got my Sony Ericsson W810i!!! » | 12th Month Ultrascan »

Chocolate Cupcakes

My wife likes to bake stuff. Yesterday she baked some chocolate cupcakes...




Yummy!! But she say " I dun leave too much for you, if not too heaty for you!" In the end, she gave most of the cupcakes to her parents, my parents, our neignbours, her ex-colleague and left a only a few pieces for me to eat....

Yummy, cupcakes tasted great! Not too sweet and not too bitter chocolate taste. Prob I can go and learn from Nancy the next time she bakes. =)

No problem! :)

Post a Comment


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?