« Home | SCS Dinner and Dance » | AhChee Productions Website » | Steven on Project Superstar » | 5th Month Ultrascan Video » | My Second Videography Attempt » | Baby Girl Coming Our Way in Feb 2007 » | Finally got my Sony Ericsson W810i!!! » | 12th Month Ultrascan » | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Handphone » | 9 weeks ulrascan »

Our First Christmas Tree

When Christmas Day comes this year, It would mean that we have stayed in our flat for 1 year liao. We moved in last year on Christmas eve. We were thinking of getting a Christmas tree for our home this Christmas.

I was on this SgFreecycle mailing list where people give away stuff that they do not need anymore. I saw an email that someone was giving away a Christmas tree so I emailed her and I was the first one on the list. We went to collect the tree and it comes in a box like this.






So I fixed the tree up....




It doesn't look nice without any decorations, so we went to Diaso at IMM and bought these decorations....



I also bought the star and lights and this is how our christmas tree looks like....



Nice?? :)

your Hp shown me the pic is too small, now this is better.. very colorful. Cheers....haaa..^^

Post a Comment


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?