« Home | Bukit Timah Hill » | My Wife's New Blog » | Hazelnut Banana Swiss Roll » | Peanut Butter Cookies » | Chocolate Cupcakes » | King's Ice Cream Sale » | Our First Christmas Tree » | SCS Dinner and Dance » | AhChee Productions Website » | Steven on Project Superstar »

My First DVD Sleeve and Label Design

I have been playing around with Photoshop for the past week, trying to design a DVD sleeve and Label for my colleague's ROM which I was the Videographer. The most difficult part was the alignment of the printing of the DVD label. The labels are not standard size so I had to measure the label and align according in Photoshop.

Here is the final Product:








For better effects, consider glossy paper for disc and cover. It will make your product more attractive. ^^

Yeah photoshop works fine while comes for designing the DVD labels. I use computer very frequently while I design the labels and use those for tagging different DVDs just to have a clear recognition. Thanks for the post!

Post a Comment


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?