« Home | Chocolate Cupcakes » | King's Ice Cream Sale » | Our First Christmas Tree » | SCS Dinner and Dance » | AhChee Productions Website » | Steven on Project Superstar » | 5th Month Ultrascan Video » | My Second Videography Attempt » | Baby Girl Coming Our Way in Feb 2007 » | Finally got my Sony Ericsson W810i!!! »

Peanut Butter Cookies

My wife is lazy to do her own blog so I have to post the stuff she bakes....hehe....Today she baked some Peanut Butter Cookies......

These cookies are fresh out of the oven...



I took many photos of the cookies and I am most satisfied with this one.......



Close up of the cookies...



Yum Yum.....but my stomach also getting rounder.....:(

taste great with milk....thanks for the cookie.
Your angle taken to the cookie behind is the christmas tree. That photo chio. ^^

I took about 10 photos of the cookie before picking that photo...hahah

I'm on diet.. but at xmas i'll take care of my stomach ;)

Post a Comment


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?