« Home | 3d-Scan of Clover Chee » | My First DVD Sleeve and Label Design » | Bukit Timah Hill » | My Wife's New Blog » | Hazelnut Banana Swiss Roll » | Peanut Butter Cookies » | Chocolate Cupcakes » | King's Ice Cream Sale » | Our First Christmas Tree » | SCS Dinner and Dance »

Long time no update blog

Have been a long time since I updated my blog.I have been busy with my videography business, doing up my new website and also doing video editing for my wedding videography job on 27th January. My website is finally up after much testing. You can check it out at http://www.ahcheeproductions.8f.com.

I have also finished the video editing for the couple on 27th January. I just left the printing of the dvd cover and labels. I researched on the internet to see how the movie dvds look like and come out with this design..



Does it look like a movie dvd cover? hehe.....Took about 2 to 3 days to do it...vey satisfied with the outcome....haha...super thick skin...:)

Now I am on standby mode for the arrival of my daughter, Clover Chee. Nancy is already 39 weeks liao so our baby is already full term and she already weights 3.4kg!!!That is quite heavy for a baby girl.She is Already a chubby baby even when she is in the womb liao......haha

We went to Jurong Point to take a walk around since we were bored staying at home and while shopping I came across this cute sign and decided to buy it and paste it on our Front door....



You might be asking me " Where's the dog?". Well, I don't have one.....haha...

Suits me...I have a "dog".

Post a Comment


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?